Australian climate varies widely based on the region, which was significantly influenced by ocean currents. Largest part of Australia was outback, which is desert or semi-dry. The southern region has a temperate climate and moderately fertile soil and the northern region has a tropical climate, which was partly rainforests, grasslands and deserts. Large number of population lives within the south-eastern coastline in a temperate atmosphere. All a whole, people from any country can have a pleasant atmosphere in Australia.
The Certificates and Diplomas of Vocational Courses allow the students to enter and leave different levels of academic studies. The unify system of education allows the student to register for Certificate course which then after completion may give credits to Diploma courses or Degrees, in case the student continues in a University. Professional experience may also be recognized. The technical courses are often considered a “bridge” to enter in an Australian University.
Student exchange is an investment for life. The experience can be beneficial in many different and valuable ways:
- Learn another language and open career doors you didn’t know existed
- Get to know how others live and come to see the world from another perspective
- Test yourself and acquire independence and maturity
- Make new friends and appreciate old ones even more
- Gain experience and judgement
- Learn about the world first hand